Sonlight Ministries of New Mexico

In time, we'll have a variety of sermon, Bible study, daily devotional, music and ministry postings and links to this and other ministries that should benefit a variety of needs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tijeras, New Mexico, United States

I have had the privilege of ministering in various capacities in full-time Christian ministry since 1975, most of it in the pastorate ministry. I am an ordained minister. I have pastored churches in Oregon, New Mexico, Upstate New York, Maine and Illinois. I moved back to New Mexico a few years ago due to the need to assist my mother who was having increased health problems. She is doing fairly well for 89. I enjoy a great fellowship through Calvary Chapel East, of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Pastor Gary Cowan is doing a tremendous job in leading this fine, local fellowship. I am privileged to hold an Associate in Biblical Studies degree, a Bachelor of Theology degree and nearly completed a Masters program in Christian Counseling. I sing, play guitar and write music. I am available for pulpit supply, revivals, music, home fellowship Bible studies, various family services, etc. I am also a spokesman for the cause of foster care and adoption. I am originally from Schuyler County in the Finger Lakes area of Upstate New York. It is beautiful country and was a great place to grow up!

Saturday, November 20, 2004


This is me while on the air as "Don On Your Radio" at "Power 93," W.S.E.I. Radio, Olney, Illinois
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home